Below is Information on Bay Area Testing Locations
CA Dept. of Public Health – Testing Locations
List of Locations (click here for details)
The list will be updated as needed. For questions about the list or to initiate a testing partnership with Alameda County, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Testing procedures and timing of results vary by site; please call the contact number or
visit the site’s website for the most updated information.
- Some sites offer testing for people without insurance; please note the groups listed
under the “Populations Served” column, and confirm with the contact number.
- ACPHD is listing these sites for informational purposes and does not endorse any
particular site over another.
Contra Costa County
List of Locations: (click here for details)
Contra Costa County Supervisor Candace Andersen announced that Contra Costa residents who have fever, cough or similar symptoms can make an appointment for free COVID-19 testing at one of four drive-through sites around the county.
The sites are available to anyone, regardless of insurance, who have symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, coughing or shortness of breath and fatigue. Any Contra Costa resident with these symptoms can call 1-844-421-0804 for a confidential screening by a health professional. Telephone screenings will be available from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Depending on their symptoms, callers may receive health advice during their screenings or an appointment for testing at one of four drive-through testing sites:
· Contra Costa Public Health Clinic Services, 2500 Bates Ave., Concord
· Martinez Health Center, 2500 Alhambra Ave., Martinez
· Pittsburg Health Center, 2311 Loveridge Road, Pittsburg
· West County Health Center, 23601 San Pablo Ave., San Pablo
Screening and appointments are only available by phone. Testing is not available on a walk-in basis. Patients with appointments must travel in their personal vehicles to their appointments, Testing is done without patients leaving their vehicles. Testing results are available in three to five days.
Santa Clara County
Map of Locations (click here)
With more than 30 sites open across Santa Clara County, the Public Health Department continues to help more people get tested for COVID-19. Sites are accessible and staff are available to assist. More details.