Below is Information on Bay Area Testing Locations
List of Locations (click here for details)
The list will be updated as needed. For questions about the list or to initiate a testing partnership with Alameda County, please contact: Bridget.Satchwell@acgov.org.
- Testing procedures and timing of results vary by site; please call the contact number or
visit the site’s website for the most updated information.
- Some sites offer testing for people without insurance; please note the groups listed
under the “Populations Served” column, and confirm with the contact number.
- ACPHD is listing these sites for informational purposes and does not endorse any
particular site over another.
Contra Costa County
List of Locations: (click here for details)
Contra Costa County Supervisor Candace Andersen announced that Contra Costa residents who have fever, cough or similar symptoms can make an appointment for free COVID-19 testing at one of four drive-through sites around the county.
The sites are available to anyone, regardless of insurance, who have symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, coughing or shortness of breath and fatigue. Any Contra Costa resident with these symptoms can call 1-844-421-0804 for a confidential screening by a health professional. Telephone screenings will be available from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Depending on their symptoms, callers may receive health advice during their screenings or an appointment for testing at one of four drive-through testing sites:
· Contra Costa Public Health Clinic Services, 2500 Bates Ave., Concord
· Martinez Health Center, 2500 Alhambra Ave., Martinez
· Pittsburg Health Center, 2311 Loveridge Road, Pittsburg
· West County Health Center, 23601 San Pablo Ave., San Pablo
Screening and appointments are only available by phone. Testing is not available on a walk-in basis. Patients with appointments must travel in their personal vehicles to their appointments, Testing is done without patients leaving their vehicles. Testing results are available in three to five days.