California voters will be asked to consider seven ballot propositions in November. Join Marva Diaz, public affairs and government relations professional, Director of Public Affairs at Swing Strategies, Tino Rossi, along with Hon. Catharine Baker, former State Assemblywoman and Special Counsel to Hoge Fenton, for a complimentary nonpartisan webinar to learn about the following ballot measures:
- Proposition 1: Abortion
- Propositions 26 & 27: Sports Gambling
- Proposition 28: School Funding for Arts and Music
- Proposition 29: Kidney Dialysis Clinics
- Proposition 30: Electric Cars
- Proposition 31: Flavored Tobacco Ban
RSVP: Please click here to learn more and to register for this event.